Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Another Post!?

What's the world coming to??
Just kidding.  It's not that epic.

I had decided that I was going to wait until later to write the next post... but then I decided that since I was already in the writing mood, I may as well just start it.  So we'll see what happens.

I'm going to talk about one of the things I've started doing before I start doing more reviews or anything, just to break it up a bit.  I've probably mentioned this before, but we're going to do it again.  So there. (=
I make jewelry.  I like beading.  Lately I've taken to using wire. I crochet!  Wire, yes.  It's very interesting.  It's kind of complicated, but it's not very hard and it's kind of fun--except for when the wire starts rubbing my fingers raw; that's not so very fun--and the results are very cool.  For example:
Picture quality is NOT the best because I took it on my webcam, but you get the idea.

This one is done with regular sized glass beads and dark purple wire.  I would take a new picture of it, but I sold it!  Actually, all of the pieces that I'm going to display here were sold this weekend.  Which was cool. (=

I lied, because this one is mine.  And I'm wearing it right now. (=  I love it.













So that's that!  It's kind of fun.  I've started getting a bit more adventurous about it now that I'm more comfortable with it.  I am considering taking orders... Will get back to you on that.  (I'm so busy I'm not sure I have time to do that much extra work!)

So... yeah... This has been mostly pictures, I know, but I have 40 minutes before I have to go to work and I do have a few things I should prooooobably accomplish beforehand.  I don't really want to do anything though.  I got a cold yesterday and the sinus pressure is just killing me.  Last night I felt like someone stomped on my face a few times.  It's not so bad today, but I'm also kind of living on Dayquil.

Oh. So I got a job.  At Journey's in the mall.  It's a shoe store, if you're unfamiliar.  And I really like it, but I'll have worked a grand total of like, 11 hours? of retail before Black Friday.  I might very well die, you guys.  If you don't hear from me for awhile, you might have to start worrying. hahahaha.
Just kidding, I'm sure I'll be fine.  But I won't lie that the prospect kind of scares me.  I don't even know what Black Friday looks like!! D=  Uh oh.  This could be one hell of a shift!  I'm both excited and nervous.

On that note, I'm out.  Because i just wasted another 10 minutes hahaha.

Ta ta!

--Emily Renae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!