Tuesday, February 8, 2011

New Year! New System

Okay, so since I really can't remember what last year's set of subjects was about, I'ma make up a new schedule.  It's probably going to be really similar, actually, but that's alright.  It's my way of saying I'm starting over. haha.
Anyway.  So the new order of topics shall be!:
Monday--Music
Tuesday--Literature
Wednesday--Pick-Up Line & How They Work
Thursday--What I Ate For Breakfast, and Why You Should Care
Friday--Odd News for the Week

Honestly... No one cares what I ate for breakfast on Thursday; I know. It just sounds amusing. I laughed.  You probably will too.  I'll try to mix it up and come up with interesting facts for you about my breakfast.  Not as though you really care.  It's just the truth.  So that's what I've got. (=

Until next time,
~Emily Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!