Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rah Rah Rah Wednesday

...I totally do not know where the "rah rah rah" business came from.  Sorry.  That was a little random.

Dude, does anyone remember what Wednesday's topic is supposed to be?  Erg. I'd better go check.

OH! PICK UP LINES!!!

Gasp.

Excuse me; I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?

Just sayin'... I was inches from using this one time.  No lie.  It may or may not actually work, but I think it would depend on how suave and debonair you happened to be. Hahaha.  Smooth.  Ya know.  Also it would depend on how creepy/desperate you were coming off as.  I don't know if you would actually get my number out of me or with this.  If it's not followed up by a conversation, I wouldn't count on it, probably.  But hey, it could be fun.

You're like a dictionary, you add meaning to my life!

Oh dear God. hahaha. 
Someone grab me a dictionary and define corny.
Even being the complete nerd/geek that I am, there's no way that I would be able to take someone seriously if they dropped this line. If we were already together and he let it fly I would laugh and it would be cute.  But to catch my attention?  Come on.  It's kind of cute, in a really dweebish way, I guess, and I can't help but laugh when I read it.  (Every time.)  But still.



Anyway.  That's basically all I've got, since I don't talk about my life.  Just my reading material and my music library.

OH!
Speaking of music!!

He is We signed!!!  Ages ago, I know.  But still!!! =D

I'm pumped.  Because they play on the radio and stuff.  They're great.  Super cute. Sweet. Fun. Gorgeous. Amazing.  The lyrics are deep.  The melodies are nice.  I listen to them for hours. =D

Go check them out.  And I mean it!




Now I'm done. haha.

Ta ta!
--Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!