Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Period

So I'm bored.  And I feel like blogging.  So here I am!  Yay.  Right.

Anyway, I meant to post yesterday, but I never got it finished and then my computer was being a complete flipping tard.  It was really, really annoying.  I was terribly unimpressed.  But oh well.
So yesterday I woke up with the strangest urge to color.  So I spent the entire day coloring.  Haha. I know, it's like, you're HOW old?  But it was fun.  ^^  I'm allowed to regress back to 4th grade once in awhile aren't I?  I think so.

The only problem with deciding to blog is that I don't really know what to talk about.  I'm thinking that I should be posting in my other blog...because yeah...but oh well.  Maybe I'll just post a playlist for the class period, as long as I'm in school.  I'll listen to music, list each song I listen to, blah blah blah.  Maybe put up some album artwork... nah.  Because I'm writing and all, so...you know.


Post Playlist, courtesy of pandora.com:
Swimming in Miami--Owl City (Of June)
You Are The One--Shiny Toy Guns (We Are Pilots)
Hey Driver--Lucky Boys Confusion (Commitment [Explicit])
Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous--Good Charlotte (The Young and Hopeless)
Prayer of the Refugee--Rise Against (The Sufferer and The Witness)


Well, this could've been a lot onger, but I got distracted by youtube videos...and Charlie the unicorn.  Oh. My.God.  SO RETARDED, but actually strangely funny.... Ugh.  I think I'm slightly dumber now...

Until next time, with love,
--Emily
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!