Friday, October 23, 2009

Once Again...

It's been awhile.  My apologies.  Life is so randomly hectic anymore it's ridiculous.  A slight bit obscene.  I don't think I'm terribly impressed.


AP announced that AFI is on the cover of December's issue...but I'm thinking they maybe mean November, because it's...kind of still October... But what do I know?  Maybe they DO mean December.  Regardless, I'll be getting my hands on it, thank you.  Any way to get more of Davey's and Jade's faces in my life is a good one.  Speaking of their faces, I need to get my poster back up on my wall.  =/  Oops.

I've come to the realization that... maybe I'm not as unattractive as I think I am.  This isn't...necessarily a bad realization, just...kind of an odd one.  I don't know how to take it, exactly...  [shrugs]  I don't know.  It's hard to explain...

I got a letter from my best friend yesterday.  (She moved to Bloomington in August.)  She didn't have much of anything terribly positive to remark about, either.  We're just...ugh; we share such positive letters.  I try.  I really do.  I dislike to send such negative things, but... =/  When that's what you've got to say... what can you do?

Just listening to Your Guardian Angel, I totally had an emotional flashback to when I got that album... Man...  What a feeling...

And that ends the playlist, because now my dad is watching Transformers 2...Blue-ray...heh...  maybe I'll join him... It was a really good show!  Sooo...yeah, that ends this!

Until next time, With love.
--Emily
~~xoxo~~




Playlist!!  (http://www.pandora.com/ and then own library):
Hand Grenade--Hadley (Never Too Late)
My Mind's Eye--Sirenia (Nine Destinies and a Downfall)
I Know Where You Sleep--Emilie Autumn (Opheliac)
Pompeii--E. R. Posthumus (Unearthed)
See Through--Megan McCauley (Better than Blood)
Your Guardian Angel--The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Don't You Fake It)
6 Months--Hey Monday (Hold On Tight)
Plainsong--The Cure (Disintegraton)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!