Friday, December 11, 2009

BLAAAAHHHHHHH

So I'm a cheerleader.  Have I told y'all that?  Oh, and I also say "y'all".  (Have I told you that too?)  Well, I am, and I do.  So there.  And my first game is tonight.  Ugh.  I'm pretty sure I forgot something, but I don't know what.  I can't come up with anything.  Uniform, dickie, spankies, socks, shoes, makeup, elastics, perfume... I don't think I need anything else, do I?  And I left the lotion I've been using recently because it's a tanning stuff--that isn't really doing anything, by the way; thought I'd mention--so I didn't bring that.  It's really the only thing I'd need.

I lost my Zune.  It's in my room somewhere, I'm sure, I just don't know where I left it!  UGH!  And I found it a month ago and then lost it within the same fucking weekend.  I'm pissed.  Especially because since the last time I put music on it, I've bought, like, 10 CDs!  I've got 173 CDs now.  Hah.  And I'm not done either.  And my boyfriend is sending me an 80s CD! Hahaha.  I love it... But it's okay, because it's got our song on it.  ^.^  I can't believe I have a song...  Oh well.

I'm done talking now.

Until next time, With love,
--Emily
~xoxo~




Post playlist (pandora):
Listen to Your Friends--New Found Glory: Not Without a Fight
Far Away--Nickelback: All The Right Reasons
Never Even Told Me Her Name--Air Traffic: Fractured Life
One More Time--Danger Radio: Used and Abused
Staplegunned--The Spill Canvas: Denial Feels So Good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!