Thursday, December 10, 2009

Writing, Ever Writing

So I started writing this story about a girl who got into a car accident "last month" and has amnesia.  The only shit she remembers is academic.  I have yet to decide if she knows anything about herself, but she doesn't know any of her family members or friends or anybody.  Everything social has been swept away.  I have also yet to decide if during the course of the story--because she moves, of course--there are triggers that cause her memories to start coming back, or if she just completely starts over.  That'd be hard, though--the latter option--because making friends gets hard... but yeah...  Who knows?  I don't even know what the real point of the story is yet.  It's kinda pathetic.

I don't know that I should really necessarily admit this, but I'm kind of writing a "slash" story.  In other words, about a couple of gay boys.  I don't know why, or what really possessed me.  But I'm doing it.  It's okay... I mean, the writing.  The story?  Couldn't say.  I've started it and now I only want to jump ahead to the idea that I've got... Basically where the narrator discovers the guy he's crushing on is also gay.  But I don't feel like taking the time to bother getting there right now and...

I don't know.  My brain is kind of scrambled right now.

One other thing, I started rewriting a vampire story that I started ages ago.  It's okay.  Could be better.  That's why I'm rewriting it; duh.  The basic plot is that these two kids, Morpheus and Trisha, move into town and Promise is elected to do the orientation.  Trisha's parents were human ambassadors in the last great Vampire-Lycanthrope war, so Promise is not a stranger to the truly fantastic.  Little does she realize, however, upon meeting these two, that they themselves would become a part of her twisted reality... and fate.  Soon Promise is leaving everything she knows behind for the sake of an old bargain she had nothing to do with.  Morpheus, Trisha, and Promise suddenly find themselves in a convoluted plot for takeover with Promise at the center of it.  Promise can either accept her new fate, or fight back.  Will Morpheus and Trisha take the side of what they've known for a century, or will they too step out into the unknown to fight for what they believe?

Is that like the back of a book cover or what?  Hah.  Triumph...or something like that.  I don't know.  Whatever...

Until next time, With love,
--Emily
~xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!