Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So I can't really remember what Tuesday--oh yeah.  Celebrity day... oofta...  How about not?

New Tuesday topic!

I'm going to do random album art reviews.  Not the album, just the artwork.  Hahaha.  Well, more like just the cover.  For example:


I don't get it.  I mean, really.  Like, is that supposed to be attractive?  Check out those freakin lips!

I don't really know anything about her music at all.  I don't think I've ever really listened to her.  But she's a rapper, so I really don't care.  I'm not into that style...or that look.

Oh, PS--nice mole.  (Not that she can necessarily help it, but it kinda looks dumb to be SO exaggerated. Anyway.)

And as for Thriving Ivory's album, the artwork is the only reason I picked it up.  It looked really interesting, so I went with it.  Besides, it was only like, $10 at Target.  It was a band that initially I was like "are you kidding me?" but they grew on me really fast.  (=

Oh, and a couple of them are pretty cute.  They're pictured on the back of the disk.  That helped a little. haha

Jeffree Star, I love you, but for an album called Beauty Killer, you really could've done a lot more, you know what I'm saying?  Yeah.  Exactly.
I mean, don't get me wrong, Aubrey Hepburn peeking from behind a seriously-fake bloody hand is pretty hot, and your hair and makeup are flawless as always.
But I just feel like there was more you could have done.  Sorry.  I was vaguely disappointed.  I was actually hoping that the cover you used for your Prisoner single for this, but you didn't.  Ah well.  The album is amazing, just like you.  And the cover is pretty cool, not gonna lie.


Mika is so adorable, and his music is upbeat and super poppy and energetic and rockin... and his album art just screams that to the world, doesn't it?  I get a super-happy vibe from this album art.  And I rather adore him.  So there we are!

I am running out of time in my English class, but I'll do one more.


Sooooo... I don't know.  Maybe it's just me, but my favorite German boy band isn't anywhere near as boy-bandy as they used to be, and I'm very good with that. In fact, I prefer it.  I was personally beginning to get really sick of Scream, just saying.  And the cover of this thing is just... bizarro.  Doesn't say boy band at all does it?  Haha, I knew instantly upon looking at it that it was Bill, though.  =P  Hottie...  Even though he is semi-androgynous, I still think he's really hawt.  Don't ask me why, because I couldn't say.

But the album art is interesting. Definitely.  Good job, guys.

Post Playlist (http://www.pandora.com/):
Ever Dream--Nightwish: Century Child
Senses Capture--Leaves' Eyes: Elegy EP
The Fortunate--Cartel: Cartel
Find a New Way--Young Love: Too Young to Fight It
Guilty Pleasure--Cobra Starship: ¡Viva La Cobra!
Hey Brittany--Forever the Sickest Kids: Underdog Alma Matter
Umbrella--All Time Low: Punk Goes Crunk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!