Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday, and Boy Have I News for You!

I don't know why I bother with titles like that when no one reads this anyway.  Oh well.  If someone happens across this somehow, they're going to want things to be somewhat personal, right?  Or, well, maybe not.  I don't know.  Regardless, I talk to empty space, so... I'll address it to an imaginary audience anyway.  *le sigh*

ANYWAY.  I was slightly discouraged the other day when my "boyfriend" type guy-friend didn't give a rat's ass about my blog.  And I mean, that's fine and all, but... I just felt slightly dejected.  I pretended not to care anyway.  But that's really material for my blog, because as if any of you really want to hear this garbage.  I mean... I'm only a sixteen--17 in 21 days!--year old girl, you've gotta give me a break for having boy problems, you know.  *le sigh, AGAIN*  And you can be sure that there's more.  Trust me.  >/  I'm sick of boy drama. I tell ya.

ANYWAY!  Now I'm done talking about boys.  Because you don't care anyway.  As for my writing, you're going to get another sob story.  My school laptop, containing the majority of what I've been working on mostly lately, has gotten a terrible nasty virus that won't let me open anything, and my tech support thinks he's gonna have to reformat it.  Which will, of course, lose EVERYTHING I have there.  It's enough to make me want to cry, it really is.  *sniffle* No, not really sniffling, but it's sad all the same.  The worst part is that my chemistry teacher said HER tech support--because her home laptop got the SAME virus--that it's really easy to get rid of... so tomorrow they're going to try that and hopefully Mr. Fry won't have reformatted my stupid freakin' computer.  I hate technology just as much as boys sometimes.  Really.  But then, really, I love both loads the rest of the time, too, soooooo.... Ergh.  It's a love/hate relationship. It really is.  For them both, really. =/

So there you have it.  That's my writing knowledge for you this week.  And progress. I mean, I've written some, but it's just not.... eh.  I don't feel like mentioning my writing to empty space.  It's pointless.  IF you're reading this, I don't really think you're empty space, I promise; you're actually a quite good listener/reader if you've made it this far with me.  What a trooper.  You have my sincerest thanks.  (=

Until next time, With love,
--Emily
~xoxo~




Post Playlist (pandora):
I'm Like a Lawyer (Me and You)--Fall Out Boy (I'm Like a Lawyer (Me and You))
Catch Your Wave--The Click Five (Greetings from Imrie House)
Lessons in Breathing--The Method to My Medium (The Sincerities EP)
Bigger than Love--My Favorite Highway (How to Call a Bluff)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!