Monday, August 22, 2011

Girl Crushes!

We all have them.  I mean, really.  Any girl that says she doesn't have girl crushes is really just lying to herself.  I have a few, and I'm the first to own up.  I think they're great.  So today I'm going to discuss mine! (=  Well... the major ones, anyway. ;P

Okay, so first up:
Emma Stone

God, isn't she gorgeous?  I just absolutely love her.  I can't help it.  As far as I can tell from her interviews and everything, she's really fun and really smart, too.  Apparently being lifted in the air by whatever actor for Crazy Stupid Love scared the shit out of her and a stunt double had to do it, hahaha.









Crush Number Two:

Emma Watson!
What can I say?  I have a thing for girls named Emma. hahaha

She's just amazingly gorgeous.  Fabulous bone structure.  British.  I have a thing for British girls, too.  (My next girl is also from England.)

And she's smart!  She doesn't just play a super smart chick, she IS one.  She's got a clothing line, too, partnered with an organic line.  I'm not 100% on the specifics because it's been too long since I was reading about it.  She paints as well, and she's really good at it.  At least I think so. =P

Crush Numero Tres:
I introduce to you: Ellie Goulding

She is a British pop singer and she has an amazing voice with which she sings these awesome songs.  And I totally love her.

If you Youtube the video for Lights (the song hit American radio early this summer I think... last summer? =S I have no sense of time when it comes to radio) and watch her dance, it's like... sexy.  Holy crap.  The girl's got a kickin figure and man does she know how to use it.
I'm straight, swear to God.
But I just think she's absolutely pretty.  And I love her hair.  I could never pull it off because I don't have that kind of volume/body to my hair, but I wish I could/did.  Not sure I'd have the nerve to do it anyway, on the just in case factors, you know? (I'm referring to that little patch above her ear there that's sheared.  I can't remember what the term for it is.)

Crush Four:
Miss Haley Williams

Look at this face and tell me you don't think she's adorable.  I mean, seriously.  Look at her!  I love her.
I've only met one guy ever that has said he doesn't think she's really cute.  He's weird though, so I kinda discount his opinion.  hahaha.  That wasn't very nice of me, was it?  oops.  Whatever.

Anyway, Hayley fronts Paramore for anyone who doesn't know.  She is younger than my older brother by several months (which is kinda interesting for me, I guess) and hails from Nashville, TN.  In my opinions one of the only good things that has come out of Nashville.  (I don't like Nashville.)

But yeah. (=

NEXT!
Tee hee.

Just kidding.  I love her to pieces and I do think she's gorgeous (even though she rolls her eyes and disagrees with me all the time) but I wouldn't call her a girl crush.  Just a favorite. (=

<3 you!


For real, though... actually I think that's all I've got.  Yeah..... Yeah that's it.

I could talk about normal crushes now, if you like?  Ah what the hell, I'm already here.

Numero uno:
Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low

Ahhhh, man.  Just look at him.  I love it.  He's so sexy.  And I love his voice.  And his music.  That's all I really have to say.  His history doesn't matter if you don't care.  The point is that he's hot, after all.
hahahaha

Moving right along.

Daniel Craig

Who yes, I know is, middle aged.  And that's weird for me to be like, wow he's so attractive.  But I wouldn't call him not, nor would I call him sexy.  But he is oddly attractive for a middle aged man.  For real.
Okay, okay, I know.  It's still weird.  It's weird.  So what?







Does this one surprise you?  Probably not...  I'm not sure about his current look.  For awhile he was sporting a not terribly attractive one... Oh wellz.

Anyway, he fronts 30 Seconds to Mars  (The Kill, From Yesterday, Hurricane) and does some acting.  He was in Lord of War (drug addict brother; shot in the head) and Fight Club (Angel Face; haven't seen it, but apparently they beat him to death) Girl, Interrupted (boyfriend that fled to Canada to evade the draft [I think he did anyway]), and Requiem for a Dream (Harry Goldfarb; also haven't seen this one but if I remember right he dies a brutal death in here, too.  It's kind of a common factor of his roles).

I enjoy his vocals.  And I really enjoy his face.  So there you have it. (=

Cam Gigandet

Daaaaammn lookit that!  *swoon*  Not really, but seriously, he's so hot.  Actor.  Burlesque (Jack: works at the bar), Priest (Hicks), Easy A (Micah: Marianne's boyfriend), and Pandorum (Gallo: crazy guy) to name a few.  Oh, and he played James in Twilight.  (Bleh.)  My favorite is Burlesque.  God, is he sexy. Phew.  I need to go buy that movie now. hahaha.







Davey Havok.  This is what he looks like now.  If this were 2007, you would look at him and raise your eyebrows and look at me like I was absolutely insane.
He used to wear makeup.  Like, not just eyeliner (which I still think is hot; I know, but whatever) but eye shadow too.  (Only man I've ever seen that can pull it off without looking horridly gay; maybe it was just my impression or something, though. Who knows.)  He also used to wear a lip ring--which I totally miss and wish he would get a new one.  It was awfully sexy.

I'm weird! I know.  But seriously, I just love this guy.  He has an incredible voice.  He stands for some incredible values.  He's very smart.  He's extremely talented.  He's gorgeous. Very sexy.  And I love the way he talks in interviews and stuff! He just has the best way of saying things.  I love it.  Absolutely.

Anyway.  That's 4 girls and 5 guys that I have celebrity crushes on.  The girl crushes are harmless.  I just think they're gorgeous.  The men on the other hand..? hahaha. Just kidding, also harmless.  But still.  hahaha.

So I'm gonna go now.  I'll leave you with those faces.  Very visual post today, huh?  I kinda like it.  Though the perpetual image hunting gets a little old... Oh well.

Ta ta!
--Emily Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!