Thursday, March 3, 2011

Breakfast!

So this is the one topic that I have yet to cover, so I'm going to do it now.
What I ate for breakfast this morning and why you should even care.

As a matter of fact, this morning I had to get up at 5 so I could be to the school by 6.  So breakfast was eaten on a bus.  But I did eat it!  So go me.

For breakfast this morning, I had a multivitamin with a drink of V8 Splash, most of an orange roll, and cherry yogurt.

The vitamin is because I don't eat regularly enough--or the right things when I do bother to feed myself--to get all the stuff that I need to be getting and so my mother insisted I start taking one.  So far I've been remembering, but... I'm sure I'll stop eventually. haha. I always do.
The V8 because it was left from a couple days ago.
My mother packed the roll and yogurt for me to bring with because it's easy to eat in transit.

Why you should care...
  • I'm attempting to be healthy(ish) and that's important.  Healthy people are happier people.  Happy people don't write crappy blogs.
  • Rolls contain sugar.  Sugar has some kind of link to B vitamins, which are necessary for your body's get-up-and-go power, of which I generally have very little.  This means that I will actually bother to write my blog during the day.  Which means you get to read it.  Which should be a good thing. haha.
  • Yogurt is good for you.  And so are cherries.  So now we're back to the health point.
Dude, I don't really know.  Just go with it. hahahaha.

That's all I've got!

Ta ta!
--Emily Renae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!