Thursday, March 10, 2011

Le Premier Repas de la Journée

That's French by the way, in case you can't tell.  Thank you, Google Translate.  I've noticed that it's only moderately helpful sometimes.  It doesn't always give the words/phrases you want.  Ah well.  Lost in translation, right?  I don't speak French anyway.  I'll pick it up next year or something.

So breakfast.  This morning, I had Pop-Tarts, Reese's Puffs cereal, and a tiny cup of apple juice.  It's definitely not the healthiest breakfast I've ever eaten, but it did the trick.  I was hungry!  Consequently, I really didn't eat much at lunch.  Actually, probably not consequently.  I'm really not eating much at all these days.  I'm just not hungry.  It doesn't help that my digestive system is totally screwed up lately.  I don't understand.  Constant state of indigestion and stomach ache, and now my left kidney hurts.  A lot, actually.  That started up yesterday, I think.  I mean it's hurt before but now it hurts.  I'm unimpressed.  I probably have an issue.  I hope I can get my mom to set up a doctor's appointment or something.  See if anybody can really figure out what the deal is. hmph.
I forgot to take my vitamin this morning. =/ And yesterday. =/ =/  Damn.  I should take another of my other thing today, too.  It's pronounced acidopholus but I can guarantee it's not spelled that way.  It's the stuff that's in yogurt, but like, 100 servings worth of it.  According to my mother, anyway.

Soooooooo breakfast.  Apparently my friend from Alabama didn't know what Pop-Tarts were this weekend. O_O Yes, for real.  I was the only one of the entire group of us that could explain to him what they were, which was rather incredible to the guy from South Carolina.  Apparently it's weird that I would know how to describe such a thing.  I'm not quite sure how one would be unable to explain it. It's a Pop-Tart for pity's sake!

But that's all I've got.  I know I skipped pick-up lines yesterday, but it was actually kind of an accident.  I was going to post Monday-Wednesday all at once, but then I forgot to include Wednesday.  Oops.  My bad.  So I'm just moving on.  Tomorrow I'll hit you up with some weird news.  I've got some good stuff.  Come back. Promise.

Ta ta!

Post Playlist (courtesy of Pandora Radio and YouTube):
Fall to Pieces--Krystal Meyers
Awake and Alive--Skillet
Crush Crush Crush--Paramore
Desperate--Fireflight
Playing God--Paramore
Fixed at Zero--VersaEmerge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!