Saturday, September 12, 2009

Better Now

Okay, so um....I'm sorry about last night's post.  I'm okay now.  I was just having a moment, as teenagers do.  I've been frustrated/stressed lately, and I explained what pricked my bubble, and I just popped.  It all just came out.  Well, most of it came out, but I'm not going to go back to add more.  I don't feel like complaining at present.


So I'm hoping that, since it rained all day yesterday and I'm positive it's too wet to combine, we can go to Minot to get my little brother, Matthew, a haircut... And I want one, too.  I'm sick of what I've got.  I knew what I wanted, and the hairstylist decided that I didn't really and cut it her way.  It was okay for a little while, but now I'm just sick of it.  I can never make my hair do the shit that the salons do.  It's frustrating.  But I think I know what I want right now, so I'll go in with a definite picture in my head, tell her what I want, and just get it.  She won't change my mind.
I learned a few weeks ago that people have like, a hairstylist that they go to.  I was reading something on Twitter, and Cassadee Pope (Hey Monday vocalist) said she cheated on her hair stylist.... and I thought, wait, what?  Because I don't have one.  I get my hair cut by somebody different every time.  I've gotten my hair cut in three different places, even.
Oops?
Whatever.  I've never gotten a truly fabulous haircut, anyway.  Well, okay, that's not quite true, because the one I got when I cut it way short--the first time--was good.  I liked it a lot.  Since then?  I'm lucky if I like it for longer than a couple weeks.  Not fair.

Oh well.  It's not like it really matters.  Hardly anyone pays any attention whatsoever regardless.  I'm thinking about buying a straightener--er, flat-iron.  Not because I need it or anything, really--because my hair's naturally really straight--but for styling purposes.  Because you can curl with them, too, I guess.  I'd just need help once or twice...maybe, on the Fargo honor choir trip, I'll ask Anika for help.  (She's a girl in my class, and definitely my favorite.)  Who knows?

Until next time, with love,
--Emily
~~xoxo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!