Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday!

It's been a long, lazy day during the course of which I've been called twice to see if I could go work.  I said no, actually.  I needed to be around just in case someone needed me to bring them somewhere or something.  It's harvest; shit needs to get done quickly.  It's just how it is.

So there's not a lot to report.  I'm now a deviant--in other words, I have an account on www.deviantart.com --and imvu is great for meeting goofballs.  (It's a 3D chat game thing...kind of amusing to play with sometimes.  Pointless? Oh, but of course.)


Anyway... umm.....I really need to finish reading How I Became Stupid tomorrow.  It's due on the 25th and I'd like to have it done before that.  I don't have much of it left, though, so it shouldn't take too long.  I'm hoping Antoine decides that he was better off being intelligent...just saying.
11:11--make a wish.
Does anyone actually believe that?  I don't.  My best friend started me on doing that last year, and since then, I do it most of the time if I catch it, but I don't believe it.  I'd like to, but nothing ever comes true.  So... C'est la vi.  Whatever.


Is a wish technically a prayer, just by another name?  You're kind of asking for something....to nobody in particular, except...well, God, considering everything is of God.  But now we're getting into some heavy theology and I'm not going to make you hate me just yet.  Because I have my opinions and nobody I've talked to seems to really like them...  Oh well.  It's what I believe.  I'm not into this whole organized religion thing.  It's when it gets organized where corruption comes in.  And man, I'm tellin' ya; I've experienced the corruption in church.  Trust me.


Anyway...that's a discussion for another time.  Definitely not now, or here.

Videos of the week!:
All Time Low--Dear Maria, Count Me In http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcNiKCmWdYE
ATL--Poppin' Champagne http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNX6QeFBEYQ
ATL--Six Feet Under the Stars http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDg5xhyS3js
ATL--Weightless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpG3BxRctQ4
HP Puppet Pals--The Mysterious Ticking Noise http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tx1XIm6q4r4
the last because, though I've seen it a million times, it's still fricken hilarious.  One year when I went to music camp, a group of kids did that skit for the talent show.  I laughed.  A lot.  It was great.  C=

Until next time, with love,
--Emily
~xoxo~

(no playlist because this computer is being STUPID and won't play my radio station. [pouts])

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say about this? Say it!